May 1, 2013| According to Hazara sources and Jang Karachi News, two Hazaras are killed and one critically wounded in a targeted attack in the SultanAbad area of Monghopir in Karachi, Pakistan.
According to Jang News Karachi, two unidentified terrorists on motorcycles approached the Katarko school and knocked at the closed door. Upon opening the small window in the gate for inquiry, the assailants opened fire with AK-47 killing two Hazara security guards/watchman – Chaman Ali s/o Ali Hassan (45) and Hafeezullah s/o of Ghulam Hussain (40) – while critically injuring Mohsin s/o Safdar (20). The deceased and the injured were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.
All three are residents of Yaqoob Shah Basti in Monghopir, which has recently become the hub of Taleban terrorists and a virtual no-go area for the ordinary citizens of Pakistan.
- Express Tribune: Violence continues unabted: two watchmen at a private school killed
- ShiiteNews.com: Two Shia watchmen shot martyred in Sipah-e-Yazid attack in Karachi – May 2, 2013
- Express Tribute: Occupation 101: Manghopir – how it became a no-go area – April 4, 2013
- Wikimapia: Detailed map of Monghopir
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- ISIS claims gruesome murder of 10 Hazara coalminers in Pakistan - January 5, 2021
- Farewell Hussain Babai - December 20, 2020
- Hazaras categorically reject US-engineered ‘Taliban talks’ in Qatar - September 12, 2020